Loading... 199 view(s)
Servings: 3 cups
- ½ cup white rice
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ½ of a cinnamon stick
- ½ tbsp vanilla
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk (equivalent to half of a 12oz can)
- ¾ cup of milk or almond milk
- ½ liter (17oz) of water
- 6 scoops NeoCell Super Collagen Peptides
- Start by soaking the rice, cinnamon, and almonds in a bowl of water overnight, or at least 5 hours until the rice is slightly softened.
- Strain the water from the cinnamon, rice, and almond mixture. Dispose the water.
- Blend the cinnamon, rice, and almond mixture with evaporated milk until a smoother mix is formed and the grains of rice are completely ground.
- Strain the resulting liquid into a pitcher, and add the sugar, vanilla, milk and NeoCell Super Collagen Peptides. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add ½ liter of water, and serve with ice.