NeoCell Collagen Pancakes
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Scoops NeoCell Collagen Protein Peptides-Unflavored
- ¼ Tsp Cinnamon
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs (Room Temp)
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ Cup Creamy Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- ¼ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Extra Coconut Oil for Greasing Pan
- Optional Toppings: Fresh Raspberries Blueberries and Bananas
- Preheat pan over low heat with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, collagen powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients until smooth and well combined.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto coconut oil greased pan over low heat.
- Once the batter begins to bubble at the top, flip it over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat until the batter is gone.
- Serve collagen pancakes with fresh blueberries and bananas. Enjoy!